Dear caterresearch9.news@blogger.com
I hope this email finds you well. I'm reaching out regarding your LinkedIn overdue payment for Invoice #10112253254.
For your convenience, I've attached a copy of the invoice.
If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for your attention to this matter!
Kevin Hobbs
Accounts Collections
LinkedIn Incorporation
1000 West Maude Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085, United States
www.linkedin.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
You are subscribed to Africa for U.S. Department of State. This information has recently bee...
-
You are subscribed to Africa for U.S. Department of State. This information has recently bee...
-
You are subscribed to Africa for U.S. Department of State. This information has recently bee...
-
You are subscribed to Africa for U.S. Department of State. This information has recently bee...
-
You are subscribed to Africa for U.S. Department of State. This information has recently bee...
【Apple】アカウント情報をご確認ください
【重要】 Apple Account: お支払い情報の再認証に関するお知らせ 平素よりAppleサービスをご利用いただき、誠にありがとうございます。 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.